Saturday, December 22, 2012

I have decided to go with an acoustical lay-in ceiling. I feel it will be more versatile with my needs. Here is a rough layout of the initial grid plan.......



All ceiling tiles are 2' x 4' high moisture resistant with exception to those which will need to be cut down to 2' x 2' at each end of the lights. The ceiling tiles around the edges will have to be cut 4" smaller to make up for the width of the wall's. I will be using 2' x 4', 4 lamp, fluorescent lights. Haven't decided on the lenses yet as to whether to go with the polished parabolic or the regular plastic. In the small space I just do not see the need for the upgrade to the polished parabolic so I will more than likely stick to the regular plastic lens.

More later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment