Friday, February 15, 2013

Greetings all.......

It has been yet another month and I have yet to post anything. I haven't done much as work and the cold wet days.......


.......have kept me pretty much out of the building process but am hoping to get a few things done over this weekend. 

Here are a few pic's of what I have accomplished as well as my vision of what I am going to attempt to do over this weekend.

So as to my plan for the Acoustical Ceiling with a few minor changes.......







So I decided to go ahead and cut in the gable vents in each end of the building being that I was putting in an interior ceiling.......


As well as get started on the exhaust system. Here is where the few changes come in as trying to work the center of my exhaust hoods where I wish them to be over the kettles and have the exhaust pipes go up and out of the building missing everything else including the ceiling grid. I had to think a bit outside the box but figured it out just by changing the grid layout in that area. I cut out two 4" holes either side of the gable vent at the end of the building where the brew stand will be and installed to 4" vents for the two stainless steel exhaust hoods I have.......



The plan is to build uni-strut supports to hold both hoods over the kettles while being mounted as flush to the ceiling grid as possible. Here is a rough idea of what I have planned for this weekend. (DISCLAIMER: I am no CAD wizard and only have paint to deal with to attempt to show my designs. LOL).......



The exhaust hoods are the same as one would buy to go over their stove in the house. They have lights and two fan speeds. If they are not strong enough I will add a vortex fan in-line the exhaust pipes but I will wait and see how it goes first.

And last but not least, I did get to mount the spa panel........


 I will be mounting all the panels and finishing up everything that has to be done above the floor before installing the flooring as to keep from possible damaging it.

I do hope to post more often and will as I am able to progress with my build.

I hope and pray that everyone is inspired by my post with hopes that they too will come to this great hobby of Home Brewing.

More later.......



No comments:

Post a Comment