Tuesday, September 17, 2013


The Skull Splitter Peach turned out at 10.5% ABV and pretty tasty. The peach and honey comes through right nicely. I named it right. Drink one to many of these and you will most definitely end up with a split skull. LOL

This past weekend I brewed what started out to be a Imperial Pilsner with a final SG of 1.114 but as that night grew on I began to change my mind and decided to play with it to see just what I could do with it. Final gravity ended up at 1.145 and is now bubbling away, almost uncontrollably, in the fermentation chamber at 55 degrees F. Hopefully the yeast will stay strong and healthy to give me what I am shooting for 18% ABV beer. I used 55lbs of German Pilsner Malt so I am still going to call it a Imperial Pilsner. LOL I have a feeling that this beer may take a while to finish. I figured it would be so strong that it might make you slap your mamma so here is the label I came up with for this one........


I am also looking at doing a Imperial Pumpkin beer over the next few weeks. Just waiting to see some decent pumpkins this season. Won't be long now. Thought maybe this might make a decent label for it.......




More Later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment